Welcome to SJI International!
Our school is unique in the Singapore community as one of only three high schools with a licence to educate both Singaporean and international students. We offer a values-driven international educational experience within the context of the Catholic faith, the Lasallian ethos and the local community. For more information click on our school profile and term dates. Our school year runs from January to early December, with our students sitting the November IGCSE examinations in Grade 10 and the November IB Diploma examinations in Grade 12.
Visiting SJI International
We have over 200 college visits annually and welcome visits from representatives that work directly at accredited colleges and universities. Please note that we are unable to host holiday programme representatives.
The best time to meet our students is from 10.10 to 10.30 am on Monday and Wednesday, from 9.50 to 10.10 am on Tuesday and Thursday, or from 10.20 to 10.40 am on Friday. On certain days we may also be able to schedule a visit from 1:00 to 1:40 pm. At busy times we may request you to share your slot with other visiting universities and appreciate your flexibility with this. In fact, we have found that works well for both the universities and our students.
However, due to the COVID pandemic we are not allowed to have visitors on campus and can only hold online sessions.
Toa Payoh West Entrance
- Staff & Visitors taxi/grab can drop-off/pick up at guard house.
- All visitors with scheduled appointments to report to guard house upon arrival.
- Access from 490 Thomson Road, S298191. This entrance has restricted access during this COVID period.
- It is available only for pedestrian access, school buses, drive-in by ES parents for drop-off/pick-up.
- Permitted delivery or maintenance vehicles only.
Covid-19 Safety Measurements
- SafeEntry is mandatory.
- Temperature Checking - all visitors are required to have their temperature checked on arrival.
- Safe Distancing Measures- 1 meter spacing will be implemented during your visit to the school.
- Mask must be worn at all times in the school.
If anyone in your household is on Quarantine Order, Stay Home Notice or Leave of Absence and/or has any respiratory symptoms (fever of 37.5 degree or above, cough, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath), then no one from your household should visit the school.