Welcome to SJI International!
Our school is unique in the Singapore community as one of only three high schools with a licence to educate both Singaporean and international students. We offer a values-driven international educational experience within the context of the Catholic faith, the Lasallian ethos and the local community. Our school year runs from January to early December, with our students sitting the November IGCSE examinations in Grade 10 and the November IB Diploma examinations in Grade 12. For more information click on our School Profile & Term Dates.
Visiting SJI International
We have over 200 college visits annually and we are very pleased to be able to welcome visits from representatives that work directly at accredited colleges and universities again. Please note that we are unable to host holiday programme representatives.
To schedule a visit please email any of our University Counsellors,
Toa Payoh West Entrance (Reference Address: 19 Toa Payoh West, S318876)
- All VISITORS and DELIVERIES must use this entrance for access to the school.
- Taxis and private hire vehicles can drop off/pick up at the security office.
- Visitors car parking is available at SJII visitors car park located next to 5 Toa Payoh West.
- Strictly for authorised access only.
Covid-19 Safety Measurements
- Mask must be worn at all times in the school.