Welcome to SJI International!
Our school is unique in Singapore as one of only three high schools with a licence to educate Singaporean and international students. We offer a values-driven international educational experience within the context of the Catholic faith, the Lasallian ethos and the local community. Our school year runs from January to early December, with our students sitting the November IGCSE examinations in Grade 10 and the November IB Diploma examinations in Grade 12. For more information, click on our School Profile & Term Dates.
Visiting SJI International
We have over 200 college visits annually, and we are happy to be able to welcome visits from representatives that work directly at accredited colleges and universities again. Please note that we are unable to host holiday programme representatives.
To schedule a visit, please email any of our University Counsellors,
Strictly for authorised access only.
Toa Payoh West Entrance (Reference Address: 19 Toa Payoh West, S318876)
- All visitors and deliveries must use this entrance for access to the school.
- Taxis and private hire vehicles can drop off/pick up at the security office.
- Visitors' car parking is available at SJI International visitors' car park located next to 5 Toa Payoh West.
- Bus service 235 from Toa Payoh Bus Terminal - 5mins walk from the bus stop (B51039)
- Caldecott MRT (CC17) - 6 mins walk from Exit B
Toa Payoh Entrance