The Advancement & Communications Office (ACO) is responsible for managing St Joseph's Institution International's long-term reputation, building relationships, and securing the resources needed in support of the school's mission and Lasallian Catholic ethos.
We aim to ensure that SJI International has the means to carry out its mission and vision effectively, especially in terms of Scholarships, Bursaries and facilities development through our Scholarship and Bursary Fund, and Building and Development Fund. For more information go here.
We strive to connect alumni, benefactors, students, parents, teaching staff and leaders in the local community with the school in ways that encourage a vibrant partnership through the following:
- We seek to increase awareness and enhance the reputation of the school via Newsletters and print publications, News releases and speeches, website and social media
- Alumni Relations
- The ACO team, in collaboration with the Alumni association, establishes and maintains supportive, lifelong connections with alumni around the world through frequent events and programmes, with the goal of advancing the Lasallian Catholic mission of the school. More information about our Alumni programmes can be found here
- The team engages and builds lasting relationships with those who can help support our fundraising priorities with their gifts, wisdom and time. We develop and organise Appeal campaigns and fundraising events, and produce Alumni/Donor stewardship material and fundraising reports. More information about our current fundraising events can be found here
- Community Relations
- We work to advance the school's interests by building relationships with our stakeholders, the media and government agencies as well as with private and non-profit organisations. We provide timely answers to community enquiries, links to campus resources and facilitate partnerships which advance the school's Lasallian educational mission
- Integrated Branding, Marketing and Communications
- As the primary brand ambassador for the school, we coordinate branding and marketing efforts on campus and with our external partners, to ensure a strong and effective SJI International brand. The ACO envisions, develops and implements the school's strategic PR and marketing plan. The team manages fundraising and engagement events and activities, production of PR, marketing and communications content for print, broadcast and social media in support of the school's priorities, including fundraising and other strategic communications
We are blessed to have a supportive community of parents, alumni and friends who are passionate about the school's future.
Thank you to all the donors and volunteers who contribute so much to our School; your involvement is invaluable.
If you are interested in purchasing branded merchandise (all proceeds go to the Scholarship Fund) please check out available items.
We also have a partnership with Artify where artworks by our students and staff are showcased and available for purchase as cards, fine art prints, luggage tags and other products. All proceeds from sales benefit our Scholarship and Bursary Fund.
For further information please contact the Advancement and Communications Office.
We look forward to hearing from you.
You can download or read our latest Annual report: Humanitas here.