We offer a values-driven international educational experience within the context of the Catholic faith and the local community. To do so, we draw upon the best practice of leading international schools worldwide as well as the ethos of the global network of Lasallian schools.
The school aims to nurture students who:
- are sensitive and considerate in their dealings with other people
- lack prejudice and are enterprising in establishing relations with people who are different from them
- are willing to lead and to accept responsibility in society, particularly in order to serve others
- are risk-takers, willing to seek challenging experiences that will facilitate their personal growth
- strive to make full use of their talents
We are committed to developing our students to become thinking and caring global citizens who are at the same time securely rooted in their community, share common values and have a genuine spiritual awareness. You can refer to our Learning Vision for the future for more details.
At SJI International our ethos, values and principles are firmly based on a Lasallian foundation. We are a school where people are important and relationships are valued.
Our team of caring and dedicated teachers strive to create an environment where children can grow and develop in a safe and nurturing atmosphere.
We aim to instil an enthusiasm and curiosity for learning and encourage the pursuit of excellence and achievement of personal best in all endeavours.
Our students are encouraged to achieve their full potential, to face new challenges and to become critical thinkers, to be discerning and analytical.